This week has been really good so far! I have gotten so many things taken care of. I’m going to do it in list form. 🙂
- A lovely storage unit place donated a store unit to store all of my items in! I’m very happy about that because my room has been getting a little crowded. I actually went to the place today and checked it out, and it’s so nice and spacious. PLUS it comes with clothing racks and hangers! I was so surprised when I got there and saw all of that. It’s one more thing off of my list that I don’t have to do.
- Innovative Screen Printing donated custom t-shirts that will have our logo on the front, and all of the donors on the back. I was super excited when I got that email because that is something that I always keep talking about trying to pull together, but until this weekend I hadn’t really started on that. Within 20 minutes of emailing, I had a response! Anyway, if you ever need a custom t-shirts, make sure to check them out!
- I got THREE donations within these past two days! I’m very ecstatic about them all, because they’re from three such great and relevant places. I can’t wait to post more info.
- Okay, so everybody should check out Blowfish Shoe’s blog! I did an interview with them a while back, and they posted it! It’s so cool seeing it on the website. Click HERE to see it and if you feel so inclined, maybe leave a comment? 😉
- On the topic of Blowfish shoes, I received a huge box from them filled with the cutest shoes ever. Next time you need a pair of shoes, make sure to consider them!
Well, that’s all for now! Talk to you soon!